True Elements Harippa is a special range of snacks that includes natural food consumed by our forefathers spiced in modern flavours.
Harippa is the fusion of Harappa and Hadippa, symbolising one of the oldest civilizations on this planet, and a true emotion of “Fun”. This is exactly what we have attempted in this new range of snacks – bringing together ingredients from the oldest civilization, but seasoned with modern taste – the perfect fusion of Ancient Bites and Modern Taste.
Innovation in packaging:
The pyramid shape of packaging represents ancient civilization. The colours selected are vibrant colours of the rainbow. We have picked up inspirations from various historical monuments like:
- The Sanchi stupa from Buddhist Vihara conveying the product’s philosophy & ethics.
- Human portraits inspired from Murals of Ajanta caves, Mughal illustrations and Vedic art to convey the research.
- Caricature of Animals and Humans from Madhubani paintings & Cave art of Chauvet cave of France conveying the innovation.
About the variants:
- Harippa Watermelon Seeds Roasted, Tangy Oregano: Roasted with select herbs and tangy mango powder give a real feast to your taste buds.
- Harippa Spicy Sunflower seeds Roasted: A real treat to the spice lovers.
- Harippa Sunflower, Pumpkin & Flax seeds mix Roasted, Chilli Ginger: A zesty bite that hits just the right spot.
- Harippa Flax and Watermelon Seeds Mix Roasted, Chilli Rosemary: Infused with Babylonian-inspired herbs it will surely gratify your hunger pangs.
- Harippa Flax Seeds Roasted: Laced with revolutionary seasonings, these crunchy seeds will make you addicted.
- Harippa Pumpkin Seeds Roasted, Cheesy Onion: Seasoned with rich cheese and onion, if tastes once and get hooked forever.
~Food Bloggers’ Review~
” I absolutely adored True Elements brand for their mouthwatering, flavored snacks.If you want some fun snacks for a reasonable amount, try True Elements brand. The snacks are preservative-free, healthy, and tasty as well!”
~Picker at Pace~
“The story behind the name Harippa is one major attraction, which says “Harippa is the fusion of Harappa and Hadippa, symbolising one of the oldest civilizations on this planet, and a true emotion of fun.”
“The product idea came from one simple question, “Why are roasted seeds with seasoning not available?” The answer to this is the Harippa range of snacks which brings nutrient-bursting roasted seeds with interesting, earthy seasonings”