True Elements Dried Cranberries are ideal to combine in smoothies, cereals, muffins, yogurts or as healthy snacks. Cranberries are in the top list of healthy foods and are often referred as a superfood. They have an ability to enhance many dishes in term of taste and health benefits. These chewy dried cranberries can be consumed directly as a snack or can make a virtuous addition to your salads. Our berries are lustrous, scarlet red and appetizing, the way they are meant to be. Each red berry is worth in terms of nutrition that can benefit nearly every part of your body.
- Hand-picked quality.
- Powerful anti-oxidant.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties
- Provides 20% of your daily fiber requirement
- Rich source of essential phytonutrients.
- Brimmed with several vitamins and minerals.
Benefits of Dried Cranberries:
- Rids Urinary Tract Infections:Cranberries are renowned for their effectiveness of curing UTI’s. They offer protection from bacterial infections like E. Coli by preventing bacteria from attaching to the bladder and urethra .They also make urine acidic.
- Combats Aging:They are packed with antioxidants and PACs that are effective at fighting aging. The nutrients present in it can cease degeneration of skin cells, brain cells, and several tissues. It can prevent age-related problems like memory loss, motor function decline, etc.
- Smooth functioning of tissues:The high vitamin C present in cranberry is pivotal for the fabrication of collagen which supports in the smooth functioning of the tissues. It is helpful to avoid the occurrence of scurvy .
- Beneficial against Cancer: Certain studies have proved that cranberries have properties to protect against cancer especially breast cancer.
- Reduces Bad Cholesterol: Several studies show a significant increase of good cholesterol and reduction of bad cholesterol over a period of time.
- Improves Cardiovascular Health:It contains antioxidant compounds like oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), cyanidin, quercetin, peonidin and anthocyanidin flavonoids that may help to avoid cardiovascular diseases by fighting against cholesterol build-up in the blood vessels and the heart.
- Supports digestive health: Phytonutrients and antioxidants in cranberries decrease the potent risk of stomach and colon cancer. It also supports healthy digestive tract.
- Maintains Oral health and hygiene:Moreover, the antioxidants and several bacteria prevent the formation of plaque and cavities on the tooth by interfering with the capability of the bacteria to stick to the tooth.
- Aids in weight loss: Cranberry has an emulsifying impact on the fats in the body which helps to lose weight. Owing to its good fiber content, it keeps us full for longer thus reducing our cravings to unhealthy snacks.
- Boost immune system: Cranberries are brimmed with antioxidants that boost the immune system. According to certain studies, they are beneficial against mild cold and flu symptoms.
How to use:
Include True Elements cranberries can be consumed as a snack. It can be added to your muffins, smoothies, protein-rich snacks, pancakes, salads and even your oatmeal. You can also try adding these berries to pies and BBQ sauce. They can be mixed with several other recipes for decorating the recipe because of its unique color.
Over consumption of cranberries should be avoided.