True Elements Gluten Free Steel cut Oats are the less processed and healthier sibling of quick oats . Prepared by slicing Oat groats into pieces with a sharp blade and removing the inedible husk this comparatively unprocessed product is produced. Also called as Irish Oats, they are not rolled into flakes and are similar to old fashion oats. True Elements Oats are handpicked to ensure esteem quality. The oats retain its grainy properties and have a slightly chewy yet robust texture similar to wholesome brown rice. Even after cooking, the perfect crunch and rough texture are maintained. They are not soupy and boring as quick oats, on the contrary, are nutty with a unique crunch.Similar to other Oats, these oats also have a humble origin. They were the staple food of Ireland and Scandinavian country and now have achieved the status of most cherished health food. For the cereal experts who are already a follower of normal rolled oats, steel-cut Oats full of natural goodness with nutty flavor are worth relishing! It can be enjoyed by people with gluten sensitivity including celiac diseases. It is a breakfast loved by children owing to its crunchy flavor. It is also beneficial for the weight watchers and gym goers.
- Less processed
- Rich source of Vitamin B and proteins
- Apt balance of essential amino acids
- Laden with minerals like iron and calcium
- Low-calorie product
- Brimmed with fibers and healthy fat
- Source of healthy antioxidants
- Low G.I. compared to normal oats
- Contains 20 distinct polyphenols
- Anti-inflammatory properties lab-tested gluten free
Health Benefits of Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats:
- Beneficial for the heart: Steel-cut Oats are hearty cereal. It inhibits the absorption of cholesterol, clears your arteries and improves sluggish blood circulation, thus decreasing the risk of heart problems.
- Improves Cholesterol levels: The soluble fibers in Oats transit the intestinal tract and trap certain substances that increase the blood cholesterol.
- Controls blood pressure: The calcium and potassium in the oats support healthy blood pressure. Iron in the oats is a major component of blood protein hemoglobin. Fibers help avoid sluggish blood supply.
- A better choice for diabetic patients: Steel cut Oats are diabetic friendly. They contain a negligible amount of sugar. It is a low GI food brimmed with insoluble fibers. It provides nutrition without spiking the blood glucose levels.
- Healthy for digestion: The insoluble fiber helps the movement of food and prevents constipation. It is also beneficial for people suffering from gastrointestinal problems.
- Aids weight loss: The more your jaw works, the better it is for health. These oats are crunchy and take considerable time for digestion. The low GI of oats prolongs the feeling of fullness, thus curbs your unnecessary hunger pangs. The soluble fiber and low-calorie content in oats may also aid in weight loss.
- Suitable for gluten intolerants: These Oats are gluten free brimmed with nutritional properties. Thus is a healthy diet for gluten intolerants.
- Boost Energy : Steel cut Oats is apt for breakfast since it gears up your body. It is slowly digested, keeping sugar levels stable and provides longer lasting and steady energy.
- Improves metabolism: Beta glucan in oats is used as a reversal for various metabolic disorders.
Steel-cut Oats with the bran layer intact
Allergy to Oats is uncommon.