Goji berries are pure healing foods with soft, chewy texture and subtle bitter flavor. Tibetan people have given immense importance to these berries and even celebrate a festival each year in their honor. These berries were used since ancient times to add more zestful years to life.
True Elements Goji Berries are perfectly soft with little toothsome texture, delicious and nutritious, just as nature intended. These berries can be consumed as snacks alone or can be consumed with yogurts, tea or oatmeal. Dried berries can also be soaked in water and later juiced, to add a tasty variety of juice in your special ‘beat the heat’ juices. The extract can also be added to smoothies or energy drinks.
- One of the highest sources of antioxidants
- Rich source of Vitamin C
- Laden with fiber
- Low in fats
- Contains vitamin A and B2
- Contains considerable amount of iron and selenium
Benefits of Goji Berries:
- Aids in weight loss: Though not directly associated with weight loss, they can be a part of the healthy weight loss meal plan. They provide a feeling of fullness and prevent the gain of calories or pounds caused by overeating. They can be a part of light snack to prevent overeating at mealtimes
- Boost immune system: Several antioxidants protects the cell from several elements like radiations. They contain natural antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory compounds that boost immune system.
- Source of energy: Goji berries combat fatigue and increases strength and vitality. It also increases endurance and improves your concentration.
- Beneficial for vision: Antioxidants protect the retina and prevent development of several age-related visionary problems like macular degeneration and even vision loss. It also reduces visual fatigue.
- Beneficial for cancer patients: Goji can reduce the risk of cancer and also subsequently reduce the pain of a patient undergoing chemotherapy. It can protect the liver from harmful effects of chemotherapy.
- Anti- aging benefits: The miraculous polysaccharides stimulate the pituitary gland to secrete HGH. This hormone reverses some of the aging symptoms and helps you live longer and better life free from chronic ailments like heart problems, strokes, diabetes etc.
- Heart friendly: It regulates the blood lipid levels and prevents several chronic heart problems. It also balances cardiac function and maintains steady blood flow without nay hindrance caused by blood clots.
Comforts the body:
In ancient medicines, Goji berries were said to correct chi problems i.e. cure the problems of low energy, insomnia, and anxiety. It was regarded as an elixir for longer life with more energy and vitality. They also increase your memory and promotes proper sleep.
Dried goji berries.
Pregnant or lactating mothers or patients consuming blood-thinning medicines should avoid this berry without advice from the doctor. Also, you had any allergy from pollens, you should avoid consuming it