True Elements Spearmint Infusion Tea is a perfect blend of handpicked spearmint from the Himachal region. This tea is native to Central Europe and was used to prevent scurvy. This tea is a great option to boost your health along with refreshing aroma and taste.
Mint L-carvone and limonene are the main components of spearmint. This aromatic herb tea contains various healthy phytonutrients and antioxidants. This also contains the essential oil menthol. It is low in calories and contains no cholesterol. It is an extremely rich source of Vitamin C and hence was used to treat Scurvy in ancient times.
Benefits of Spearmint Infusion Tea:
- Natural treatment of hirsutism: Hirsutism is a condition caused due to the imbalance of hormone testosterone in women. It leads to abnormal masculine hair growth. Drinking this tea, reduces the free testosterone levels and increases oestrogen levels. It is a natural way to treat this embarrassing condition.
- Beneficial for pregnant women: This tea helps cure nausea and morning sickness during pregnancy. It also helps in stopping breastfeeding.
- Improves digestion: Spearmint tea after a meal or before going to bed could help to relieve from problems of indigestion. This tea also helps reduce flatulence and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Cures Nausea: Spearmint Tea flavor of mint helps in effective control of nausea.
- Improves health of your skin: This tea has potency to reduce skin allergies and acne. It makes your skin healthy and shiny.
- Cures respiratory disorders: Spearmint Tea has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve sore throats especially when consumed with honey.
- Aids in weight loss: This tea has low calories and zero cholesterol. It also reduces appetite and reduces overeating.
- Boosts Immunity: Spearmint Infusion Tea contains various antioxidants that help combat the harmful free radicals produced in our body.
- Beneficial for oral hygiene: Spearmint tea cures bad breath due to its anti-microbial properties.
- Improves your sleep pattern: Spearmint tea is caffeine free. Drinking this tea before bedtime could solve the problem of sensitive sleep pattern and you will get a sound sleep
How to Consume:
Spearmint Infusion tea can be prepared like any other tea. It is beneficial to consume this tea before bedtime or after the meal.