10 Foods for Healthier Hair
Top 10 foods for healthy hair sounds intriguing, doesn't it? In this blog, we will spills the beans on what foods to eat for healthy hair and tips for healthy hair!
Almost 60.3% of Indian women face hair-fall-related problems, 17% have dandruff and many others are struggling with other hair problems like hair breakage, thinness, loss of shine, or even frizziness. We tend to always change our hair care products and shift to more chemical-based quick relief products, but do we change our food habits?
It is better late than never! So we bring you some food options you can start to consume on a daily basis for healthier hair.
1. Chia Seeds: These tiny seeds are rich in protein which helps in the strengthening of your hair follicles and results in thick and luscious hair.
2. Flax Seeds: These brown long seeds are considered to be the best source of Omega3 fatty acids which reduce hair-fall and promote hair growth.
3. Spinach or Palak: This knowledge is passed on to us from generations that the more you eat green vegetables, the more will your hair grow. Ever wondered why? Green vegetables like spinach are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, folate, and Iron - all of which are beneficial for hair growth.
4. Carrots: Carrots are an amazing source of Vitamin B7 - also known as Biotin, which helps in the regrowth of hair which ensures hair thickness, and even strengthens the roots of hair so as to avoid hair-fall in the future.
5. Tomatoes: Tomatoes carry Antioxidants, which help clear out toxins and impurities from the scalp surface. They even help to bring back your shiny hair by fixing the luster. Who knew these red round tomatoes could work wonders on our scalp?!
6. Curry Leaves: Thinking of doing an expensive Keratin treatment? Why not get the same results from consuming yummy curry leaves! Yes, you heard that right. Curry leaves have Keratin in them and have an excellent property to fix your hair fall.
7. Green Chillies: Having some green chillies can help restore the damaged cells of the scalp and promote the growth of new hair follicles. They are also rich in Vitamin E to fix your hair fall.
8. Onion: Onions contain essential vitamins, nutrients, and Biotin which all supplement healthy hair growth. Apart from this, Onions also help in preventing the premature graying of hair.
9. Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin Seeds are power-packed with minerals such as Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, and vitamins A, B, and C. These nutrients are responsible to prevent thinning hair.
10. Sesame Seeds: These tiny little seeds are a great nutritional powerhouse for healthy and shiny hair. Whether black or white, these are highly rich in minerals, vitamins, polyunsaturated fatty acids, and cholesterol-lowering phytosterols that strengthen the hair follicles and prevents them from breakage.
So, these were some of the Food options you can try to include in your daily diet to start your Happy-Hair journey!
- 0 Comments