12 Best Foods for Healthy, Glowing Skin
In recent times, when everyone is getting various treatments done for skin either to reduce dark circles or for more whitening of skin tone.
Here are some of the 12 best foods that one must incorporate in their diet so that all the expenses related to skin can be reduced and it can be used in healthy foods.
- Watermelon is a high source of proteins, healthy fats, copper, Zinc, Iron, Potassium and Magnesium. Watermelon seeds are quite low in calories. Since Watermelon as a fruit has more content of water it thus helps in reducing water retention that usually leads to puffiness around the eyes.
- In recent times, we have seen a high trend in the consumption of Green Tea by almost everyone from the age group 18-40 years. This is because Green Tea acts as an antioxidant that helps in weight loss, also blemishes scars and flushes out the toxins from the body making yourselves more healthy and confident.
- Dry Fruits again are a source of all the essential vitamins and minerals that are required by the human body. Walnuts are quite rich in Omega 3 Fatty acids which helps in reducing stress and diminishes the risk of heart diseases in near future. Almonds are also rich in Vitamin E which helps in reducing the aging of the skin.
- One must always incorporate eating various fruits be it the seasonal ones or the fresh ones. Fruits also have various vitamins and minerals that help our body to build immunity and make our skin glow and healthy.
- A diet must also include green leafy vegetables and various others as well. Vegetables such as Broccoli is a source of various Vitamins like Vitamin A, C and K that acts as an antioxidant and helps in the formation of collagen production.
- Eggs are a huge source of proteins. An intake of at least 2 eggs in a day can help in the building blocks of Collagen for the body.
- Milk is also a huge source of proteins. Milk also has Vitamin D which helps in discoloration and fights various calcium related problems.
- Fatty Fish such as Salmon is also a source of Omega 3 fatty acids which helps in reducing stress and diminishes the risk of heart diseases in near future. It is also a source of Vitamin E which helps as an antioxidant for the skin.
- Greek Yoghurt is considered to be one of the greatest sources for removing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles from the skin. It also has Vitamin B which helps in the detox of skin.
- Intake of Flax seeds either in raw form or gulfing with water can help reduce skin sensitivity and roughness. Flax seeds are also responsible for increasing hydration and helps in smoothing the skin.
- One must try and develop the taste for cooking food in Olive Oil as it has 75% of monounsaturated fats which plays a major role in the youth boost of any individual.
- Last but not the least, intake of at least 4-5 litres of water can help reduce a lot of weight, helps in reducing toxins of the body and helps your skin to glow at a very great extent.
- 0 Comments