7 day Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Did you know that nearly 39% of adults were overweight as per research done in the year 2019? And, this percentage is going on increasing year on year. If you too are a part of this percentage and are looking forward to getting consistent weight loss, you are at the right place!
What are the two essential things required to lose weight? The answer is extensive exercise and the right diet. While most people work out religiously, they do not follow a proper diet. Exercise and diet go hand-in-hand. You will not get true results if you don’t follow the correct diet. In this article, we have made an amazing 7-day diet plan for weight loss. By following this diet, you are sure to reduce a good amount of weight and get a gorgeous figure in no time.
Follow this Diet Chart to Reduce Weight Instantly
The below diet plan consists of fresh veggies, fruits, whole grains and many more nutritious foods. You can order these foods from any of the best online groceries stores of India at a reasonable price and save big on your purchases!
● Breakfast: 1 cup True Elements rolled oats, 1 banana/ 1 apple and 1 glass fresh fruit juice
● Lunch 1 bowl True Elements Quinoa rice with chickpea curry, 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg
● Evening Snacks 1 cucumber, strawberries and 1 glass of low-fat milk
● Dinner 2 Rotis with carrot curry/tofu curry
● Breakfast 1 bowl Poha from True Elements, 1 apple or few strawberries
● Lunch 1 bowl True Elements Quinoa with spinach curry and 2 whole eggs
● Evening Snacks 20 gm peanuts, 1 glass fresh juice with True Elements Raw Chia Seeds and 1 banana
● Dinner 2 parathas with cabbage curry and 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
● Breakfast 1 bowl True Elements Chocolate oatmeal, 15 gm mixed seeds and 1 glass low-fat milk
● Lunch 1 bowl white rice with 1 bowl moong daal and 1 bowl salad
● Evening Snacks 2 bananas, 1 glass orange juice with 1 tbsp True Elements Raw Flax Seeds
● Dinner 2 rotis with cauliflower curry and 2sp onion
● Breakfast 1 bowl True Elements No Added Sugar Muesli, 2 egg whites, 2 gms cinnamon
● Lunch 2 rotis with 1 bowl lady finger curry, 20 gms Pista and almonds
● Evening Snacks 240 ml glucose juice, 1 banana and 1 apple
● Dinner 1 bowl True Elements Quinoa mixed with carrot, beans, cabbage and onion, ½ bowl curd and 1 cucumber
● Breakfast 1 plate upma with True Elements flax seeds toppings and half cup low-fat milk with True Elements Protein Mix
● Lunch ½ bowl black beans, 1 bowl True Elements Quinoa with tomato curry/palak paneer curry
● Evening Snacks ½ bowl paneer or 1 glass beetroot juice and 1 banana
● Dinner 2 rotis with 1 bowl mix vegetable curry and ½ bowl green salad
● Breakfast 2 slice whole-wheat bread with peanut butter and honey, 1 orange
● Lunch 1 bowl True Elements Quinoa with 1 bowl methi daal and 2 boiled eggs
● Evening Snacks 1 bowl True Elements Multigrain Diet Muesli and ½ glass fresh fruit juice
● Dinner 2 parathas made using 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 bowl green peas curry and ½ glass low-fat milk
● Breakfast 3 Idlis with vegetable sambar, 1 tomato and 1 banana
● Lunch 1 bowl True Elements Quinoa with 1 bowl daal and 2 boiled eggs
● Evening Snacks 1 tbsp True Elements Protein Mix with water, ½ watermelon and 20 gm almonds
● Dinner 2 wholegrain rotis with chicken curry/ vegetable curry and ½ bowl broccoli
Pro Tip: While you consume fresh fruit juice or cook any curry, do not add sugar to it. Sugar is highly processed and unhealthy for the human body. Instead of sugar, you can add honey wherever required.
Perks of following the above diet part:
Now that you thoroughly read the above diet chart, you must be wondering whether it will actually show any result or not. Well, the answer is hell yeah!! We will now elaborate on the benefits you can gain from the above-mentioned diet plan. So, let’s get started.
- The diet plan includes a bunch of oats and mueslis. They contain fewer calories and are low in sugar.
- The plan hints at avoiding white rice and directs sticking to brown rice. As brown rice has less carb content, it will help in weight loss to a great extent.
- It includes a bunch of green vegetables and daal. Green vegetables and dal are rich in proteins and have low carb content. This will also lead to immense weight loss.
- The diet plan suggests eating lots of fresh fruits and fruit juices. Fruits are rich in nutrients, proteins and fibre. They keep you full, healthy and promote weight loss.
- Lastly, including foods like egg, chicken, paneer and dry fruits in your diet is also very beneficial and helpful in weight loss. These products are rich in proteins and have fewer calories.
Foods to avoid when you are trying to lose weight
While you strive to follow the above-listed diet chart, you must also keep in mind what foods to be avoided during this period. The foods which are mentioned below will sabotage your diet and result in weight gain.
- Any deep-fried food like french fries, samosa, kachori, potato chips and pakoras.
- Foods with high carb content like white bread and white pasta.
- Items with high sugar content like desserts, sweets, candies and other sugary beverages.
- Low fat and low fibre food like white rice.
- Packaged food such as juices, energy drinks, chips etc.
- Alcoholic beverages especially beer.
- Other junk food such as pizza, burger, wraps and coke.
It’s high time you say good to your extra fat and fluffy figure. Follow this diet strictly and you will surely fit in your old clothes soon. Get ready to receive praises from your friends and family for your mind-boggling transformation! Let us know in the comments below if you have any questions or doubts revolving around this topic.
- 0 Comments