7-in-1 Super Seeds and Nut Mix
- Price: Rs.149
- Protein power of 7 super seeds.
- Packed with antioxidants.
- Richest source of dietary fibre.
- Zero Added Sugar.
- Great for immunity & digestive health.
Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/- Use Code: TRUE10
The seeds which are often thrown away carry a host of nutritional benefits in them. They are often ignored due to their small size and therefore given least importance. When consumed together, these tiny seeds which carry a powerhouse of nutrients in them can become a quick rescue for your nutritional requirements in the form of a munching snack.
Packed with antioxidant punch along with dietary fibres and plant-based protein, combination of 7 super seeds provides a quick healthy kick to your immune system, thereby uplifting your moods and satisfying your crunchy snack cravings.
True Elements Roasted 7-in-1 Super-seeds and Nut Mix is a powerful mixture of seven seed and nut mixes like pumpkin, watermelon, sunflower, flax, white sesame, chia and soy nuts, all of which are greatly beneficial in improving the digestive system.
How can True Elements 7-in-1 Super-seeds and Nut Mix be beneficial for your health?
- Delectable mix of crunchy seeds: Roasted to perfection, these seeds are a tastier version than raw seeds consisting of a powerhouse of nutrients. Easy to blend in smoothies or soups, it can be a great addition to your diet.
- Great for enhancing skin health: These seeds all together are highly rich in essential vitamins and minerals, especially Vitamin E & Magnesium, both of which are useful in improving the quality of your skin.
- Heart-healthy crispy delight: Loaded with antioxidants and omega-fats, they are one of the best sources of heart-healthy seeds, curated especially for snack lovers who doesn’t want to compromise on their health needs.
- Additional protein powerhouse of Soy nuts: Due to the presence of Soy nuts in this, it can help in meeting your plant-protein requirements in the form of a crunchy, delectable snack.
- Goodness of Sesame seeds: Fibre-rich sesame seeds are known to complete 12% of the daily recommended intake of fibre for your body, which in turn helps in boosting the digestive system, thereby preventing problems associated with constipation.
Pumpkin Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Soynuts, White Sesame Seeds, Chia Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Seal lock pouch after every use. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening the pack.
How to use:
- These seeds can be directly consumed as a snack or you can add it to salads, smoothies, bakery items, etc. You can also throw in some spices to make it a spicy snack or just grind it in a powdered form and add it to the dough for a nutritional kick.
- Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.