Healthy Roasted Seeds Mix Combo
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Sunflower seeds are a rich source of magnesium and selenium
- Pumpkin seeds contain healthy, unsaturated fats.
- Flax seeds are rich in fibre and low in carbs.
- Oxygen absorbent for extra freshness.
- Roasted to perfection for salty snack lovers
True Elements Roasted Seeds is a combo consisting of three nutrient-rich seeds: sunflower, pumpkin and flax. These are small nutritional powerhouses with a big amount of health benefits. They are roasted to perfection with Himalayan Pink Salt to add to its taste for snack lovers. They have a crunchy and nutty flavour with an earthy aroma.
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds:
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds are high-quality, natural seeds derived from the organically grown plants. They act as a healthy protector and are an outstanding source of protein and fibre. Small, shiny and flat with a slightly pointed shape, these tiny seeds can become your go-to snack and can be consumed in any way, adding a nutritional punch to your diet.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower Seeds:
True Elements Roasted Sunflower Seeds are natural seeds roasted to perfection. They are an appetising yet guilt-free snack. It has a nutty flavour with a little saltiness. They have a firm texture and are delicious enough to be added to your diet.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds:
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are AAA graded premium quality seeds, with no nutritional compromise in it. In just a 100g serving, these perfectly roasted seeds are dense in calories and an excellent source of protein, dietary fibre, and minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium. They are a chewy snack which doubles up as a phenomenal health food. They have a subtly sweet, nutty flavour with an added crunch to satiate your crispy snack cravings.
How to use:
- You can consume these seeds directly as a snack or can add it to any of your foods such as salads, smoothies, burgers, bread, etc. It can also be mixed with the dough which will boost the nutrient capacity and keep you healthier.