True Elements Gluten-Free Steel Cut Oats (500g) with True Elements Raw Honey (350g) Combo, 850g
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Boosts energy.
- A better breakfast choice for diabetic patients.
- Provides a good supply of vitamins and minerals.
- Low G.I. breakfast option.
- Steel cut oats has a good balance of amino acids.
True Elements Gluten-Free Steel Cut Oats with True Elements Raw Honey Combo is a perfect breakfast option for the gym freaks. Steel Cut Oats are a nutritionally superior variety of oats loaded with essential nutrients. The raw honey can enhance the sweetness and make your oats nutrient dense.
True Elements Steel-cut Oats:
True Elements Steel Cut Oats are unique quality oats which are different from the rolled oats. They are not rolled or ordinary unlike other but are steel cut into groats, thus decreasing your cooking time. Being naturally gluten-free, just like rolled oats, they can be helpful in improving the health of Celiac patients.
True Elements Raw Honey:
True Elements Raw Honey has a charm of its own. It is 100% natural with no preservatives or artificial colours. It is made available naturally from beehives and does not go through any heating process or pasteurization. It also has some flavour of flowers because it is directly extracted from nectar.
How to use:
- You can consume Oats in either way. Cook it in the morning by boiling it in water with simmer uncovered for about 25-30 minutes and stir occasionally. Serve it with milk or yogurt and you can add honey or dried fruits for a better taste. You can also cook upma or porridge out of it and serve it by garnishing it with seeds and nuts. Raw honey can simply be consumed as a healthy drink along with warm water. It can be used in place of sugar in tea or coffee. It can be even used as a spread on bread. Consume it with fresh lemon juice and warm water daily before breakfast. It can even act as a mask for glowing skin or can be applied to acne to let it heal faster.