Salted Roasted Seeds Combo
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Flax seeds are high in antioxidants, Lignans.
- They help in lowering cholesterol.
- Magnesium in sunflower seeds keeps the heart healthy.
- Pumpkin seeds are a nutritional powerhouse.
- Because of all essential nutrients, it is good for the overall health.
True Elements Roasted Seeds is a combo consisting of three nutrient-rich seeds: sunflower, pumpkin and flax. These are small nutritional powerhouses with a big amount of health benefits. They are roasted to perfection with Rock Salt to add to its taste for snack lovers. They have a crunchy and nutty flavour with an earthy aroma.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower Seeds, Salted Crunch:
Packed with essential minerals and micronutrients, Salted Sunflower Seeds is a delicious healthy snack, fantastic to be served with evening tea or coffee. They are different from ordinary seeds and specially made for snack lovers who love every food with a pinch of extra salt.
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds, Salted Crunch:
True Elements Salted Flax Seeds are perfectly roasted with a pinch of rock salt. These snacks are specially crafted for the salty snack lovers. Our flax seeds have a warm, subtle nutty and slightly salty flavour with a shiny appearance. They have a tempting and mouth-watering aroma and is one of the healthiest salty snack options.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Salted Crunch:
Unlike the common image of snacks, True Elements Salted Pumpkin Seeds is a guilt-free, healthy snack. Simple taste and high nutrition, these seeds are natural foods, roasted and spiced up with a little salt for making them easily palatable.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower, Pumpkin & Flax Seeds, Salted Crunch:
True Elements Salted Roasted Seeds is a pack of three nutrient-rich kernels: Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Flax seeds. These seeds are roasted with a pinch of Himalayan salt to alleviate the flavour without any nutritional compromise. It is a snack combination of nutrition and mouth-watering taste. This is simply natural food with a little zing of salt for overall fitness & health of a person. These are crunchy and have a nutty flavour. They have an earthy aroma. If you find them hard to snack on directly, you can easily add them to any of your foods.
Sunflower Seeds, Rock Salt, Natural Soy Lecithin, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds.
How to use:
- Salted Roasted Seeds can replace your calorie-laden snack. It is best to be served with tea or coffee or can be added to any of your foods. These seeds can be consumed before a workout to boost your energy. It can also be used as a seasoning on salads or soups or can be consumed directly as a snack.
- Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.