Dried Blueberries - Boosts Brain Health
- Rich source of antioxidants and fibre.
- Consists of potassium in high quantities.
- Contains vitamin C.
- Low in calories.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
Blueberries possess loads of benefits since it is a proud member of the superfood family. It is especially beneficial for fitness freaks.
True Elements Dried Blueberries are an immediate rescue for the berry cravings in offseasons. They are natural and wholesome sweet treats, enjoyable during any time of the day. Our dried blueberries are packed with a nutritional punch, naturally sun-dried with no artificial colors or flavors. They are low in sodium and calories, making it a perfect treat for weight watchers.
Whole Dried Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How can Dried Blueberries prove beneficial for your health?
Gorged on a high-fat cheat meal? These luscious berries can help fix it:
Eating these berries can help prevent the damage caused by a high-fat diet. They can even help in fighting inflammatory diseases which are caused because of obesity.
Worried about the risks of sugar spikes:
These are a good source of fiber which helps in regulating the digestive system & also prevents type 2 diabetes. It can even help manage cholesterol levels. A handful of berries can help in boosting your overall health.
Sharpen your memory with these berries:
Regular intake of dried blueberries can help boost brain health. The presence of several components in these berries contribute to improving memory and reduces the risk of cognitive diseases. It is also helpful in reducing oxidative stress due to the presence of minerals such as calcium, potassium, and manganese in it.
Boost immunity with this power-packed product:
They are a rich source of antioxidants that helps in combating the entry of free radicals inside the body and protect the body from several chronic diseases. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the risk of a cough and cold.
Keep your heart healthy:
Antioxidants and vitamin C present in high amounts can help keep a check on the blood glucose and cholesterol level. It helps improve fat, prevents clogging of the arteries, lowers blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
Besides this, these are a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals, which can help improve your skin texture, vision and can help maintain healthy bones.
How to Use:
- You can eat these berries as a dry snack any time of the day or can add it to your salads, cereals, yogurts, icecreams. It can also be added to smoothies or cakes.
- Store Dried Blueberries in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use. Best consumed within 10-15 days of opening.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Improves Eye Health, Boosts Immunity|
|Good Source Of||Potassium, Vitamin C|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|