Immunity Booster Food Combo
Immunity Booster Food Combo
- High in protein than other grains.
- Low in calories and fats.
- Purely natural and devoid of any preservatives.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Possesses anti-bacterial properties.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
- Get 15% OFF, Use Code: COMBO
|Includes||Raw Honey 350g, Roasted Sunflower Pumpkin Flax Seeds 125g, Roasted 5 in 1 Super Seeds Mix 125g, Fruit & Nuts Muesli 400g|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|
|Health Benefits||Good for Immunity, Speeds up Metabolism|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidants, Fibre, Protein|
True Elements Immune Boosting Foods Combo is a fusion of food products which helps in increasing the immunity in many ways. It consists of tasty yet healthy products, which can be consumed at any time of the day, devoid of causing any health disorders. Apart from these, Immune Boosting Foods are also travel-friendly and easy-to-go snack option for snack lovers.
True Elements Fruit & Nut Muesli:
Muesli Fruit & Nut is a light and crispy variety of muesli loaded with watermelon, sunflower and flax seeds. It is a crunchy treat for your family offering a pleasant flavour.
Rolled Oats, Whole Wheat Flakes (Wheat, Iodized Salt, Antioxidant - Soya Lecithin, Malt Extract & Baking Powder), Invert Syrup, Malted Corn Flakes, Raisins, Almonds, Honey, Wheat Bran and Oat Bran.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower, Pumpkin & Flax Seeds:
Roasted Seeds blend is a perfect blend of sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds which is roasted to perfection. It is composed of all the essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Being rich in fibre keeps stomach disorders at bay and thus strengthens the immune system.
Roasted Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds.
True Elements Raw Honey:
Raw Honey possesses certain anti-bacterial properties which help in fighting the bacterial cells and prevent disorders of the immune system.
True Elements 5-in-1 Super-Seeds Mix:
Roasted Seeds blend is a combination of various seeds such as roasted pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, watermelon seeds and chia seeds along with dried goji berries. Apart from providing you with a unique taste, this mixed snack is highly beneficial for boosting the immunity by preventing the inflammatory diseases caused due to free radicals.
Roasted Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Flax seeds, Watermelon seeds, chia seeds, Dried goji berries.
How to use:
- You can consume roasted seeds as a snack or can add it to smoothies, salads, soups, burgers, etc.
- Muesli can be eaten as a breakfast cereal or can be also consumed as a munching snack.
- Use raw honey as a sweetener instead of sugar or you can use it as a spread of bread, pancakes, bakery foods, etc.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.