Berries Mix 30gm
Berries Mix 30gm
- Packed with antioxidants
- Best source of vitamin C
- Possesses anti-inflammatory & anticancer properties
- Helpful in treating Urinary Tract Infections
- No cholesterol or unhealthy fats
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
|Why you should have this||Memory Boosting berries rich in Antioxidants|
|Ingredients||Whole Dried Cranberries, Whole Dried Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Health Benefits||Boost Memory, Prevent UTI|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidants and Vitamin C|
Why True Elements Berries Mix is better than the rest?
True Elements Berries Mix consisting of dried cranberries and dried blueberries is a great combination of tasty yet healthy food. Packed with multiple health benefits these berries can be added to any bland or basic food to make it into a mouth-watering delicacy. They are sweet and tangy treats, completely natural and wholesome and a perfect to satisfy your sweet cravings in a healthy way.
How to use True Elements Berries Mix:
- Berries Mix can be consumed as mid meal snack. They can also be blended with yoghurt to make a smoothie. Use them as toppings for your yogurts or ice-creams.
Health Benefits of True Elements Berries Mix:
Berries Mix are highly rich in Antioxidants, hence can be helpful in preventing Urinary Tract Infections.
Protects Heart health
They help in reducing cholesterol, thus protecting the heart from the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Enhances Skin health
Since they are rich in Antioxidants, they help in nourishing as well as reducing visible skin damage.
Cranberries and Blueberries are known to help reduce stress and memory decline, thus boosting the brain health.
Our Range of Berries:
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture to avoid risk of infestation.
- Do not use if the pack is open or leaking.
- Packed in facility that also handles Soy, Almonds, Treenuts and cereals containing Gluten.