Crispy Delicious Breakfast Muesli
- 100% natural ingredients
- Zero Added Sugar
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Crispy and delicious, healthy for your digestive system.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
1) Jowa BIX: Made from wholegrain Jowar, blended perfectly with sorghum syrup makes it slightly sweet in taste. True Elements Jowa BIX can truly be considered as a single-grain product comprising of all nutrients without any compromise. Devoid of any artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, this bix consists of only Jowar and Sorghum, and nothing else. Carrying the benefits of Jowar in one, these bix can provide you with the required nutrition to fill up your diet essentials.
2) No Added Sugar Muesli: This crispy mix of natural ingredients is the perfect breakfast cereal to keep your blood sugar levels under control in the morning. It consists of Zero Added Sugar. The sugar content which has been mentioned in the nutrition table is the inherent sugar (known as Disaccharides & Polysaccharides), which is naturally present in the grains, fruits and nuts.
3) Chatpati Muesli: Our Chatpati Protein Muesli which gives 14g of Plant-protein per 40g of serving with 150 ml Curd, is an Indian desi version of Muesli, loaded with the right amount of chaat masala and spices. When mixed with dahi or buttermilk, it can become one of the most delicious Chatpati retreats for your chaat cravings while not compromising on your plant-protein requirements.
4) Fruit & Nut Muesli: True Elements Fruit and Nut Muesli is a light and crispy variety of Muesli loaded with dried fruits and nuts. It is a tasty treat for your family offering a pleasant flavour but not compromising on your health. To satiate your delicious cravings for fruity cereal, we have a quick rescue for it. Loaded with freeze-dried (real) whole fruits, a bowl of this Muesli can be a delicious retreat to your taste buds.
How to use: Muesli can be enjoyed with either cold or hot milk. You can even serve it with ice cream, yogurt. You can even prepare granola bars out of it or Muesli parfaits or just directly consume it as a munching snack.
Storage Information: Store in an airtight container to avoid moisture contamination. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 30 days of opening.
Allergen Information: Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.