Multigrain Oatmeal - Improves Digestion
- Power of 4 nutrient-dense, whole grain millets (Bajra, Jowar, Barley, Amaranth)
- No Added Sugar
- More Fibre & Complex Carbs than regular Oatmeal
- Devoid of preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Multigrain Oatmeal is agreat for the digestive health
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
Multigrain, as soon as you hear this word, you immediately connect to it as a boring, tasteless food. Apart from the health benefits, it is the taste that people more often are more concerned about.
Hence, to make the best use of whole grains and its benefits, with a taste palatable to your taste buds, True Elements Multigrain Oatmeal has been curated. Chosen on the basis of taste, our multigrain oatmeal comprises of Bajra, Jowar, Barley in the form of flakes and Amaranth in the form of puff, for a crispy texture. It possesses the same composition of Honey and Cane Sorghum as compared to the ordinary oatmeal, with Zero Added Sugar. When soaked in milk, it changes to a slight brown color, due to the presence of whole grains.
It is comparatively dense in nutrition such as Fibre & Complex Carbs than the ordinary whole oatmeal. Loaded with the goodness of real (freeze-dried) fruits and Chia & Basil seeds, it is one of the most nutrient-rich breakfast one can wake up to.
Rolled Oats (41.6%), Jowar Flakes (18.7%), Amaranth Puff (5%), Barley Flakes (5%), Honey (13.3%), Freeze Dried Fruits [Banana, Chikoo, Fig, Apple, Strawberry (3.1%)], Seeds & Nuts (5.8%) [Almonds, Flax, Chia, Basil], Cranberries (3.75%)
Benefits of Multigrain Oatmeal:
Loaded with the 4 super nutritious whole grain ingredients(Rolled Oats, Jowar, Amaranth, Barley), a bowl of this scrumptious Oatmeal can help you get rid of your morning sickness in a delicious way.
NO ADDED SUGAR:
With ZERO added sugar, our Multigrain Oat meal still tastes as better with the goodness of Raw Honey and Real Fruits.
Being super-rich in Fibre, it can keep you fuller for a longer duration and can help you in not binge eating on junk foods.
Devoid of preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
As the whole grains are fibrous and has more complex carbs, it can help in easy passage of stools and might prevent constipation problems, thus improving the overall digestive system.
- Fill 1/4th cup of Multigrain oatmeal with 3/4th cup milk of your choice and stir the mixture for 2-3 times.
- Cover it with a lid and refrigerate overnight (6-9 hrs works best). Consume it chilled the next morning when you are on-the-go.
- Oatmeal tastes best when chilled. For hot oatmeal cravings, microwave oatmeal soaked in milk for 2-3 minutes.
- If you are in a hurry, just take an above proportion of hot milk and oatmeal, leave it for 15 minutes and your instant oatmeal is ready to consume.
- You can also add sweetener and other fruits of your choice.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture to avoid contamination. Best consumed within 15-20 days of opening.
- Multigrain Oat meal Contains Almonds and Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and cereals containing Gluten.