True Elements Whole Grain Ancient Chivda Seasoned Snack is one of a unique chivda composed of different ingredients consisting of whole grains. The benefits of whole grains for our body can be best utilized in the form of a snack by this unique chivda. Since it consists of ingredients which are whole grains, i.e. there is no loss of nutrients, it can be highly beneficial for weight concerned people.
It does not only make it health specific but also makes it super delicious snack to consume because of its variation of adding a spicy twist along with dried cranberries. Apart from its taste, this works best for people concerned about digestion problems as it is truly good for digestive health.
How can Whole Grain Spicy Masala Chivda be beneficial for your health?
- Want to lose weight by not sacrificing your snacks cravings? You have come to the right place: It is made from unpolished whole grain wheat flakes to boost the overall health of the body. Unpolished wheat is healthier since there is no loss of nutrients. It is high in fibre, which keeps you fuller for a longer time and helps you in losing weight.
- Prevent the risk of cardiovascular diseases: It is composed of black rice flakes which are super rich in antioxidants. Being highly rich in antioxidants, especially anthocyanin, it is beneficial for the prevention of certain cardiovascular diseases and also helps in improving the brain function.
- Good for diabetic patients: It also includes a mixture of grains like jowar, bajra, maize (along with the outer kernel) mixed pulses which help in contributing to the health of the human body. Jowar and bajra are a rich source of fibre and protein and is easy to digest, thus prompting to raise the blood sugar level gradually in a diabetic patient’s body and keep their blood sugar levels in check.
- Want to keep your skin healthy? Consume this healthy snack: Rolled oats present in it can be really helpful in getting rid of the dry and itchy skin and keep it healthier. It can also help in preventing the risk of skin disorders such as eczema.
- Helpful in reducing the risk of certain cancer: Pumpkin seeds contain a substance called lignan which is helpful in combating cancer cells. Hence, the consumption of these seeds can avoid the risk of breast cancer.
- Low-calorie snack: Dried cranberries are known to contain low calories in it, thus helping to lose weight for people who are on a strict diet.
Besides the health benefits, Spicy Masala Chivda is also helpful in detoxification problems, reducing inflammation and can also decrease the risk of diabetes.
Unpolished Whole Wheat Flakes, Black Rice Puff, Bhujia (Jowar, Cow Pea, Bajara, Maize & Mixed Pulses), Rolled Oats, Seasoning, Soy Nut, Spicy Pumpkin, Oil, Dried Cranberries, Salt.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
You can consume True Elements Spicy Masala Chivda as a snack or can sprinkle it on poha, upma to make it a more delicious morning breakfast. It can be consumed any time of the day and can also be consumed as a munching snack.
Store it in a cool and dry place away from moisture. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening. Store in airtight container after opening the pouch.
Contains Gluten and Soy. Packed in a facility which also handles Tree Nuts.