Ancient Chivda Seasoned Snack (Spicy Masala) 100gm
True Elements Ancient Chivda Seasoned Snack is one of a unique chivda composed of different ingredients. It does not only make it health specific, but also makes it super delicious snack to consume because of its variation of adding a spicy twist along with dried cranberries. Apart from its taste, this ancient Chivda works best for people concerned about digestion problems as it is truly good for ..
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Ancient Chivda Seasoned Snack is one of a unique chivda composed of different ingredients. It does not only make it health specific, but also makes it super delicious snack to consume because of its variation of adding a spicy twist along with dried cranberries. Apart from its taste, this ancient Chivda works best for people concerned about digestion problems as it is truly good for digestive health.
- Rich source of protein. Contains all the essential amino acids.
- Good for maintaining the digestive system.
- It is loaded with four times more fiber and iron compared to a regular Chivda.
- Also, it is filled with four times less sugar and fats than an ordinary snack.
How can Ancient Chivda be beneficial for your health?
- Want to lose weight by not sacrificing your Chivda cravings? You have come to the right place: It is made from unpolished whole grain wheat flakes to boost the overall health of the body. Unpolished wheat is healthier since there is no loss of nutrients. It is high in fibre, which keeps you fuller for a longer time and helps you in losing weight.
- Prevent the risk of cardiovascular diseases: True Elements ancient Chivda is composed of black rice flakes which are super rich in antioxidants. Being highly rich in antioxidants, especially anthocyanin, it is beneficial for prevention of certain cardiovascular diseases and also helps in improving the brain function.
- Good for diabetic patients: It also includes a mixture of whole grains like jowar, bajra, maize, mixed pulses which help in contributing to the health of the human body. Jowar and bajra are a rich source of fiber and protein and is easy to digest, thus prompting to rise the blood sugar level gradually in a diabetic patient’s body and keep their blood sugar levels on check
- Want to keep your skin healthy? Consume healthy snack: Rolled oats present in it can be really helpful in getting rid of dry and itchy skin and keep it healthier. It can also help in preventing the risk of skin disorders such as eczema.
- Helpful in reducing the risk of certain cancer: Pumpkin seeds contain a substance called lignin which is helpful in combating cancer cells. Hence, consumption of these seeds can avoid the risk of breast cancer.
- Low-calorie snack: Dried cranberries are known to contain low calories in it, thus helping to lose weight for people who are on a strict diet.
Besides the health benefits, It is also helpful in detoxification problems, reducing inflammation and can also lessen the risk of diabetes.
Unpolished whole wheat flakes, Black rice flakes, Baked bhujia (Jowar, Cowpea, Bajra, Maize & Mixed pulses), Rolled Oats, Spiced pumpkin seeds, Dried cranberries, edible oil.
You can consume True Elements Ancient Chivda as a snack or can sprinkle it on poha, upma to make it a more delicious morning breakfast. It can be consumed any time of the day and can also be consumed as a munching snack.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Once opened, it is advisable to store it in an airtight container.
It contains gluten and is packed in a facility which also handles tree nuts.