Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- 100% natural & gluten-free.
- Has a low glycaemic index.
- Contains more antioxidants.
- Rich source of magnesium.
- Reduces overall calorie intake.
- Availability:In Stock
It's high time we get over WHITE rice, especially people suffering from diabetes. High in cholesterol and calories, diabetics are often advised to avoid the consumption of white rice as far as possible. Manipur Black Rice is a rich variety of rice, which is dense in nutrition. Though less popular, it is an ancient medicine and is now, a well-discussed product among the health needs.
True Elements provides authentic Cha Khao-Manipur Black Rice. We are the only brand that works with the Manipur Government, thus promising you the most authentic variety of rice. This enticing rice loses its colour while cooking and turns into purplish rice. It has a nutty flavour. Its toothsome character is well-maintained after cooking. Our rice is unrefined, which means that the bran (outer cover) holds more fibre, thus helping you to pass food easily and smoothly through your digestive system.
How can Black Rice be beneficial for your health?
Stay away from inflammatory diseases, with the help of this mysterious rice:
- It is a rich source of antioxidants. It also consists of Vitamin E which can help combat several disease-causing free radicals. It is anti-inflammatory in nature and hence is a therapeutic agent for the prevention of several diseases associated with inflammation.
Improve your heart health and sharpen your brain memory:
- Antioxidants like anthocyanin prevent the buildup of plaque in arteries and are capable of controlling cholesterol levels. It plays a major role in reducing atherosclerosis and prevents several heart problems. Antioxidants also combat the oxidative stress which causes memory impairment. Flavonoids boost cognitive health, enhances your memory and reduces the risk of cognitive memory decline, thus contributing to a better brain health and sharp memory.
Struggling to maintain a healthy diet because of boring and bland food? Cook some delicious rice:
- Fibre promotes satiety, reduces hunger cravings and reduces your overall calorie intake. It helps you control your meal portion, thus reducing weight. It also helps maintain the healthy digestive pattern, thus helping in healthy weight management.
Worried about your liver health? Have a cup of rice:
- Black rice is a king of antioxidants, which removes the harmful toxins from the body and cleanses the liver.
Diabetic food makes you feel deprived? A cup of this rice to your rescue:
- The entire bran of the black rice helps in the absorption of glucose and lowers your risk of type 2 diabetes. It also keeps your weight in check and prevents diabetic complications. Many a times, diabetic patients are advised to avoid rice. But because of its low-calorie content, yet sufficient carbohydrates, black rice is best for diabetic patients.
Are your bones thinning or getting easily injured?
- It can help you: Magnesium, along with calcium and zinc, can be effective in preventing osteoporosis. It prevents a decrease in bone density and strength.
Besides, it is extremely beneficial for pregnant women. It also helps prevent cancer and reduces the risk of asthma.
No artificial colour, flavour and preservatives.
How to Consume:
Manipur Black Rice can be a flavoursome variety of your normal rice and can be a replacement of nearly all your rice recipes. It is used widely for food decor in noodles and desserts and is gaining popularity due to the unique look, taste and of course, health benefits. It is also a good option to make Italian recipes like risotto or even Indian desserts like rice pudding.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Helps Build Muscles, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidants, Protein|
|Shelf Life||4 Months|