Spearmint Green Tea 100gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Contains essential Vitamins.
- Rich in Magnesium.
- Rich source of Antioxidants.
- Helps in combating bad breath.
- Good for Digestion.
- Availability:In Stock
Spearmint Green Tea is an extraordinary and unique version of green tea with a hint of spearmint.
True Elements Spearmint Green tea is packed with amazing health benefits along with an exquisite taste of spearmint. It is truly free from menthol. It aids in digestion and also carries out proper brain functioning. Being rich in antioxidants, it helps in shedding off the extra calories.
How can Spearmint Green Tea be beneficial for your health?
Gives a fresh breath:
- It possesses anti-bacterial properties, hence helps to keep a fresh breath.
Maintains the hormonal balance:
- It is highly beneficial for people suffering from PCOS. It helps in reducing the excessive testosterone levels in females because of the presence of several antioxidants in it.
Effective for improving blood circulation:
- This tea provides about more than 100% of the daily requirement of iron, hence it stimulates the production of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Iron also promotes in healthy blood flow to the arteries, thus preventing the hardening of arteries and keeping you safe from the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Keeps your heart healthy:
- Magnesium present in this tea helps in reducing the risk of heart failures, strokes and atherosclerosis. It also regulates the blood circulation in the muscular area, thus preventing muscle spasms and prevents the risk of osteoporosis.
Keeps your nervous system strong:
- Biotin compounds present in this helps in preventing cognitive neurodegenerative diseases as it has a positive effect on the brain. It sharpens your brain memory and boosts the concentration levels of the brain.
- This tea has a soothing effect which reduces stress and anxiety and helps in eliminating the side effects of stress hormones. It has slight presence of tryptophan in it which calms the nervous system and gives you a sound sleep.
Helps in weight loss:
- Rich in antioxidants which prove a detox to the body. It helps in reducing the intake of extra unnecessary calories. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids which contribute to weight management.
Spearmint Leaves, Green Tea Leaves.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to Use:
Use one teaspoon of Spearmint Green Tea for every cup (150 ml) of water. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add a sweetener if required, strain and serve.
Store it in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Best consumed within 45 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts & Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Rich In Catechins Which Have a Potent Antioxidant Effect, Natural Gentle Tonic For The Digestive System|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidants, Potassium|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|