Apple Cinnamon Oat Balls
Winter is here. Snuggly socks are on the cozy blanket are out of the cupboard. it’s time to take out those warm spices from the back of your pantry. What could be more appropriate than apple & cinnamon? They are healthy super delicious perfect for 5pm hunger pang or you just want grab n go kind of snack or when you want to eat something sweet after dinner/lunch without any guilt.
1/4th cup True Elements Whole Oatmeal
1/2 cup dessicated Coconut
1/2 cup True Elements 5-in-1 Superseeds Mix
1 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Ghee
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Wash the apples well, Grate them fine. Take the dates, remove the seeds, grind them to a smooth paste.
- Heat a wide pan, dry roast the oatmeal and dessicated coconut separately.
- Once roasted, let both the ingredients coolwell. Take them in a mixer, add candied ginger to it and grind them allto a fine powder.
- In the same pan, in which you dry roasted oatmeal and coconut, add butter and heat. Once the butter melts, add the shreddedapples and cinnamon powder. Saute it well for 10-12 minutes in a simmer flame.The apples should get soft well and change color
- To the apples, add the dates paste and saute well for another 8-10 minutes. Both apples and dates should blend well and come together to a sticky paste.
- Now to this add ground oatmeal and coconut powder.
- Now add 2 tbsp of ghee to this and saute.
- Add chopped nuts to this and mix well.
- Once warm, shape them into ping-pong sized balls, and roll each ball with dessicated coconut.