Apple Oatmeal Porridge
An apple a day can keep diseases at bay, this age-old saying is so true and once you add apples to your daily diet, you will experience a change in your health condition. Loaded with nutrition and high fiber content, this apple and oats bowl is the perfect breakfast to begin your day. Made with oats and milk, this delicious recipe will surely be the best meal of your day! Prepared with Oats, apple and cinnamon, this healthy bowl makes a healthy and nutritious combination for breakfast. This is easily digestible, zero oil easy breakfast recipe is good for all age groups.
800 ml milk
2 Pieces of apple
Half cup water
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Bring the rolled oats together with cold milk to boil in a small saucepan. Let it swell on low heat for about 6 minutes.
- Let the porridge cool for 4 minutes.
- For the apple puree, peel, core and finely dice the apple. Simmer with the mineral water for about 7 minutes with the lid closed.
- Then add two tablespoons (20 g) of the apple puree to the porridge.
- Serve it with diced apples and some dry fruits if you prefer.