Apple Oatmeal Porridge
A warm bowl of porridge has always been comforting. Boost yourself in the morning with this delicious Oatmeal Apple Porridge, that has lower cholesterol and controls your blood sugar like magic! This delicious recipe acts like a superfood to an empty stomach.
800 ml milk
2 Pieces of apple
Half cup water
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Bring the rolled oats together with cold milk to boil in a small saucepan. Let it swell on low heat for about 6 minutes.
- Let the porridge cool for 4 minutes.
- For the apple puree, peel, core and finely dice the apple. Simmer with the mineral water for about 7 minutes with the lid closed.
- Then add two tablespoons (20 g) of the apple puree to the porridge.
- Serve it with diced apples and some dry fruits if you prefer.