This apple oatmeal recipe is very much like having an apple pie, just healthier. It is easy to make and the apple and cinnamon combination tastes super good!
1 Whole apple
1 cup ml Milk
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tbsp Jaggery
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Chop half an apple and in a pan boil them in little water and jaggery. Stir till Apple caramelizes and becomes tender. Set aside.
- In another pan boil milk with cinnamon. After attaining a bit of consistency and let it cool.
- In a glass jar add the oatmeal and the caramelized apples. Add cinnamon milk slowly to it.
- Give it a stir and refrigerate it overnight.
- Add freshly chopped apples and toppings of choice in the jar and enjoy straight from the jar!