Apple Quinoa Muffins
Who doesn’t like muffins? That’s why here we bring this super-healthy quinoa and apple muffins.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a medium saucepan, add water. Upon boiling, add quinoa & cook it until tender, for about 10 minutes.
- Drain the cooked quinoa properly and keep it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked quinoa and instant oats.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, maple syrup, apples, and eggs, and mix well.
- Grease the muffin pan with butter or line it with muffin liners.
- Fill each muffin slot with the mixture and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the muffins warm.