Bajra Cranberry Muffin
From the name it may sound like a very unlikely combination of bajra, cranberry and muffins, but trust us, this muffin recipe is going to steal your heart!
1/2 tsp baking powder and pinch of salt
1/2 cup or 50 gms oil or butter
1 egg or flax egg
1/3 cup jaggery sugar
dash of vanilla essence
1/2 cup True elements Whole Dried Cranberries
1/4 tbsp milk to smoothen the batter.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Mix the Bajra flour, salt, baking powder and jaggery sugar first and keep aside.
- Mix butter or oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla essence well using a whisk.
- Incorporate both the wet and dry ingredients.
- Now add True Elements Dried Whole Cranberries in the batter.
- Pour the batter in a greased muffin tray.
- Bake at 180° for 35-40 mins.
- Cranberry Bajra muffins are ready!