Start your morning with cake and creamy oats all in one bowl.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- In a blender add all the ingredients and blend them together.
- Grease an oven-safe bowl with a little butter.
- Pour 2/3rd of the batter in the bowl.
- In the center put a spoonful of nut butter and a piece of dark chocolate.
- Pour the remaining batter.
- Dust a little brown sugar and cinnamon on top of the batter.
- Now Bake this for 20 to 25 min.
- And enjoy cake for breakfast.