Are you aware of the history of the super grain, Bamboo Rice? When a giant woody grass is about to breathe its last, it serves a glorious final breath and its eternal sigh is the sound of the jade-coloured rice. Bamboo rice is a special rice that grows at the end of bamboo grass's lifespan. It is not produced throughout the year like normal rice.
True Elements Bamboo Rice is a unique product in itself. It has a distinctive colour which can go with a lot of cuisines. Bamboo Rice has an aroma of jasmine green tea-like which can impart a whole new taste to your recipes. It is also a nutritional and healthier substitute for ordinary rice.
Flavour: It has a strong aroma similar to grass. It has a slight pungency in the smell but tastes sweet when properly cooked.
How can Bamboo Rice be beneficial for your health?
- Are you avoiding rice because you are diabetic? Have these Super Grain: Usually, the diabetic people are denied to consume the sweet payasam due to the presence of certain carbs and sugars in rice. According to a research, diabetic people can consume this rice payasam for the unique taste and health benefits as it is extremely low in glycaemic index and also has less carbs. This protects your blood sugar levels from spiking and causing harm to diabetics.
- Searching for delicious food to improve your child's gut health? This variant of rice is perfect for them: Children are often prone to infection because of the weak immune system It is a very good supplement for children since it detoxifies the body and maintains the overall health. Also, it is very useful to add to your child's diet. Vitamin B is essential for strengthening the body and boosting your immune system. Hence, giving this variant of rice can spped up the metabolism rate, keep them energised and eventually improves their gut health.
- Not having a healthy appetite? Add it to your diet: Healthy appetite is a key to healthy living. It helps improve your appetite by preventing binge eating as it is a rich source of fibre. Fibrous foods consumption leads to smooth passage of the stools, avoids constipation and improves the digestive health of the body.
- Trying to improve the health of your ticker? Have this rice: Certain components like phytonutrients in the rice are essential for dissolving harmful cholesterol. Also, potassium is a beneficial electrolyte that helps maintain blood pressure.
- Want to stay young? Have Bamboo Rice: Antioxidants present in this helps in combating the signs of ageing and reduces wrinkles and blemishes which make you look young. Being a rich source of protein, fibre and vitamin, it aids in controlling back pain and rheumatic pain.
- Feeling sluggish in the morning? This might help you: When Kapha and Pitta are imbalanced, you become sluggish and slow. It has Kapha and Pitta pacifying capabilities that aid for healthy living. It also helps in removing toxins from your body which aids in preventing weakness. It is also a rich source of complex carbs and considerably reduces the body pain, thus enhancing your vitality. Its soup is given to patients for instant recovery.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
This tasty and aromatic variety of rice can be a healthier substitute for your normal rice. It can be used to make porridge, kheer or any other rice recipe. It can be powdered to make dosa and idli or even sushi. It goes very well with curries and curd and is a lavish variety of rice to be served to guests.
Store it in a cool, dark and dry place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Good Source of Energy, Improves Male Sexual Health|
|Good Source Of||B Vitamins, Complex Carbs|
|Shelf Life||4 Months|