Banana Berry Bowl
Need a new breakfast idea that leaves your taste buds wanting more? This banana berry smoothie bowl is easy to whip together and is a delicious way to start your day. Smoothie bowls are a very popular breakfast option right now so today we want to share with you how to make a Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl! They are super easy to make, delicious, and so good for you so what’s not to love?
2 ice cubes
A little bit of milk
Fresh fruit True Element Cranberry and Blueberry Muesli
A mixer – grinder
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Add all the ingredients into your mixer grinder.
- Mix it all up. After one grind just check for the consistency, if it’s too thick add some ice cubes; if it is too liquid add some fruit.
- And your smoothie is ready.
- Find yourself a lovely bowl and pour the lovely pink smoothie.
- And decorate it however way you want.