Banana Berry Pancakes
Breakfast Done Right with these yummy, healthy Whole-wheat Banana, Blueberry Pancakes prepared from Wheat Flour, giving a healthy twist to your dessert cravings.
2 tbsp melted Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 and 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
1 tbsp Baking Powder
2 cups Milk
1 tsp Edible Oil
Salt to taste
Handful of True Elements Dried Blueberries
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Peel and mash the overripe bananas, and add melted butter, 1tsp vanilla essence, a pinch of salt and a large beaten egg.
- In a bowl, sieve 1 and a 1/2 cup wheat flour, 1tsp baking powder together and add to the banana mixture.
- Now add milk to the mixture and mix well.
- Now take a non-stick pan, switch on the stove, and pour 1 tsp of oil.
- Once heated, pour a ladle full of batter and cook
- Add berries on the top
- Once the bubble disappears, flip the pancake and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Drizzle maple syrup or honey with sliced bananas and serve.