It's a traditional Indian practice to eat breakfast like a king. It not only pushes you to have a great start for the rest of the day but also fills you up with the requirements of everyday protein and nutrients. So we made it our mission to give the ultimate banana bread recipe, the one that would become your go-to solution to a bunch of overripe bananas on our counter. One that’s easy to make and lures family members into the kitchen with its sweet aroma as it bakes.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease the loaf container with either ghee or butter and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and blend it till you get a smooth batter.
- Transfer this mixture in the loaf container and bake it for 30-35 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick to check if it comes out clean.
- Let the loaf cool completely. Once done, your banana bread is ready to eat.
- You can even garnish the bread with round pieces of banana cut finely.
- Store it in a refrigerator in an airtight container.