Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Prepared in just 20 mins, these soft, chewy and delicious banana oatmeal cookies are made with just 3 ingredients. These are a simple and light version of the ordinary oatmeal cookies with an addition of dark chocolate chips to add to the chocolaty taste. Flourless, eggless, low in calories and low in fats, these lip-smacking cookies are naturally gluten-free, vegan and healthier. Are you on a low-cholesterol diet? Give these cookies a shot.
Time: 20 mins.
Yields: 6 cookies
1 cup Rolled Oats
1/3rd cup dark chocolate chips
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Preheat the oven to 350F Give the rolled oats a quick spin in a mixer, for about 30-60 seconds.
- If you want your cookies a crumbly and crispy texture, do not turn the oats into a fine flour.
- Pour all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the paste of the cookies on a lined baking sheet and mould the cookies with the help of your fingers.
- Transfer the cookies to the oven and bake for about 20 mins, or until they turn golden brown.