Banana Vanilla Crumble
End your cravings for a rich, creamier dessert with this delicious Banana Vanilla Crumble recipe. Tasty enough to not let you stop with just a few bites.
3/4th cup Powdered Sugar
3/4th Refined Flour
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
60g Cold Butter
2 medium-sized Chopped Bananas
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Mix together Oats, Sugar and Refined Flour in a bowl.
- Add butter and vanilla extract, and mix until you achieve the desired consistency.
- In the serving bowls, add a layer of chopped bananas.
- Over the layer, spread the above mixture of Crumble.
- Transfer the bowls into the microwave and bake it for 15 mins at 180 degrees
- Your delicious dessert is ready to be relished!