To beat the scorching heat of October, we bring a refreshing basil mojito. This one has basil seeds in it which enhances the flavor of the mojito. So for your hot summer afternoons, make this super easy mojito.
1 tsp Chaat Masala
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- First take basil seeds in a bowl and add 1 cup water. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- In a glass first add mint leaves.
- Squeeze juice out of half a lemon.
- Add soaked basil seeds and chat masala.
- Mix everything well.
- First fill half of the glass with soda and mix all the ingredients well. Remove lumps of basil seeds if any.
- Top the rest of the glass with soda too and serve it chilled.