Beet Quinoa Tikki
Quinoa is a super grain well known for its health benefits. Using quinoa could be tricky and that’s why we bring this really delicious quinoa beet tikki recipe. It is a hassle-free recipe and goes perfectly with tea or coffee.
1/2 Grated beetroot
1/2 cup boiled corn
Red chili powder
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a plate or bowl add all the ingredients except oil.
- Mix it well and form a soft dough.
- Make small round balls of this dough and flatten them in your palms.
- Heat a pan and add oil on it.
- Shallow fry the tikkis on both the sides until golden brown.
- Serve them hot with ketchup.