Berries Combo - Dietary Fiber Rich
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Dried Cranberries are low in fats and carbs.
- They are a rich source of dietary fibre.
- Dried Blueberries are a rich source of anthocyanins.
- It helps in preventing Type 2 Diabetes.
- Dried Berries also help in regulating the bowel movements.
Since fruit is an important part of your diet, it is necessary to incorporate it into your meals in a tasty yet healthy way.
True Elements Dried Berries combo is not just a mixture of tasty berries, but it also serves many health benefits. Along with its sweet-tart, dried berries help in benefiting the health of the overall body. The luscious and tangy-sweet cranberries and blueberries are a powerhouse of nutrients, antioxidants and other essential elements, hosting a lot of benefits to improve your health and gratify your taste buds.
True Elements Dried Cranberries:
Dried Cranberries help in preventing the risk of certain cardiovascular diseases because it is low in calories and cholesterol. This helps in preventing unhealthy fats from sticking to the walls of the arteries, avoids hardening of arteries and thus protects the heart from any diseases.
True Elements Dried Blueberries:
They are a nutritional powerhouse which provides with various health benefits. It is a rich source of vitamin K which helps in clotting blood and thus keeps your bones healthy. It is also a rich source of vitamin C which contributes to bone growth and tissue repair. These tiny berries are also known to be called as the king of antioxidants because of the high quantity of antioxidants in it.
Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries.
How to use:
- True Elements Dried Berries can be eaten as a raw snack or can be added to smoothies, yogurts, salads, etc. It can also be added as a garnish to muffins, cakes and other such bakery goods.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.