Who doesn’t like muffins? They are easy to have as an on-the-go breakfast. You can prep them the night before and store them in the refrigerator.
1 cup All-purpose flour/Maida
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 cup Melted Butter
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
2/3 cup Milk
1/2 tsp Lime Juice.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Coat the cranberries with 1 tsp refined flour.
- In a bowl add remaining maida, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In another bowl add butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla essence.
- Add all the ingredients and mix them well.
- Line a cupcake pan with a cupcake liner.
- Fill 3/4th of your cupcake liners with the batter, so they get enough space to rise.
- Bake them at 180°C for 15-18 minutes.