Berries and Seeds Bars
Mixed Seeds energy bars that are super crunchy, energizing and addicting! The perfect snack loaded with the goodness of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, and cranberries. These energy bars are packed full of nutrients – fiber, protein and health-boosting vitamins and minerals. High in protein and fiber, these energy bars make for a simple breakfast on the go or an energy-boosting midday snack!
1/2 roasted mixed nuts (Almonds, cashew nuts and walnuts)
1/4 cup True Elements 4 in 1 Trail mix
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Grind the mixed nuts, mixed seeds and dates in a blender (Save some mixed nuts and seeds for garnish)
- Heat 1 spoon ghee in a pan and add the mixture. Mix well for 2 minutes on low to medium flame.
- Place cling wrap in a container and pour the nuts & seeds mixture. Spread it out, into corners and edges and press down firmly until you have a compacted, smooth surface at a uniform depth.
- Garnish with mixed nuts and seeds and refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- When it’s completely cooled, remove the cling wrap and cut into desired shapes or bars.
- Nutritious and delicious nuts & seeds energy bars are ready.