Berry Granola Parfait
A perfect recipe to start your day, protein-packed breakfast meal. Parfait means 'Perfect' in French. They are prepared in tall glasses with multiple layers of ingredients. Berries are so delicious, full of antioxidants, are anti-inflammatory which lower risk of heart disease and cancer.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl mix honey and yoghurt well.
- Take a glass or a jar to assemble parfait
- Add fresh fruits of your choice in the bottom layer of the jar
- Top the fruits with True Elements Baked Granola
- Top it with the layer of yogurt
- Add another layer of fruits
- Add the soaked chia seeds
- Top this with layer of True Elements Berries Mix
- Add final layer of Baked Granola
- Garnish with Mint leaves and serve chilled