Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- 100% natural and gluten-free.
- It has a low glycaemic index.
- Contains more antioxidants.
- Rich source of magnesium.
- Reduces overall calorie intake.
- Availability:In Stock
It's time to get over WHITE rice. Manipur Black Rice is a rich variety of rice, which is dense in nutrition. Though less popular, it is an ancient medicine and is now, a well-discussed product among the health needs.
True Elements provides authentic Cha Khao-Manipur black rice. We are the only brand that works with the Manipur Government, thus promising you the most authentic variety of rice. This enticing rice loses it colour while cooking and turns into purplish rice. It has a nutty flavour. Its toothsome character is well-maintained after cooking.
How can Black Rice improve your health?
Stay away from inflammatory diseases, with the help of this mysterious rice:
- It is a rich source of antioxidants like Vitamin E which can help combat several disease-causing free radicals. It is also anti-inflammatory in nature and hence is a therapeutic agent for prevention of several diseases associated with inflammation.
Food for heart and brain:
- Antioxidants like anthocyanin prevent the buildup of plaque in arteries and are capable of controlling cholesterol levels. It plays a major role in reducing atherosclerosis and prevents several heart problems. Antioxidants also combat the oxidative stress which causes memory impairment. Flavonoids boost cognitive health, enhances your memory and reduces the risk of cognitive memory decline.
Struggling to maintain a diet because of bland food?
- Cook some delicious rice: Fibre promotes satiety, reduces hunger cravings and reduces your overall calorie intake. It helps you control your meal portion, thus reducing weight. It also helps maintain the healthy digestive pattern, thus helping in healthy weight management.
Love your liver? Have a cup of rice:
- Helps combat the fatty liver disease. It also cleanses the liver and removes harmful toxins.
Diabetic food makes you feel deprived? A cup of this rice to your rescue:
- Have black rice, which is hailed for diabetic patients: The entire bran help in the absorption of glucose and lowers your risk of type 2 diabetes. It also keeps your weight in check and prevents diabetes complications. Many times, diabetic patients are advised to avoid rice. But because of its low-calorie content, yet sufficient carbohydrates, it is best for diabetic patients.
Are your bones thinning or getting easily injured?
- It can help you: Magnesium, along with calcium and zinc, can be effective in preventing osteoporosis. It prevents a decrease in bone density and strength.
Besides, it is extremely beneficial for pregnant women. It also helps prevent cancer and reduces the risk of asthma.
How to Consume:
Manipur Black Rice can be a flavoursome variety of your normal rice and can be a replacement of nearly all your rice recipes. It is used widely for food decor in noodles and desserts and is gaining popularity due to the unique look, taste and of course, health benefits. It is also a good option to make Italian recipes like risotto or even Indian desserts like rice pudding.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.