Steel Cut Oats Gluten Free
- Since they are rich in fibre and low in calories, they are good to be consumed as a morning breakfast which will keep you active the entire day.
- Being an excellent source of protein, soluble and insoluble fibre, steel-cut oats are considered to be as a power food.
- These are also considered to be the natural sources of B vitamins and Iron, thus helping in blood circulation and can also help in reducing iron deficiencies.
Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/- Use Code: TRUE10
No matter what time of the year, oats is always considered as the king of the breakfast foods.
True Elements Steel Cut Oats are unique quality oats which are different from the rolled oats. They are not rolled or ordinary unlike other but are steel cut into groats, thus decreasing your cooking time. Being naturally gluten-free, just like rolled oats, they can be helpful in improving the health of Celiac patients.
How can Steel Cut Oats be beneficial for your health?
Energize your mood by consumption of these foods:
Since they are rich in fibre and low in calories, they are good to be consumed as a morning breakfast which will keep you active the entire day. It will help you keep going for a longer duration without feeling restless. It also helps in boosting athletic performance.
Are you stressed out? Have this de-stressing food:
Since it also contains magnesium, it helps in preventing you from cardiovascular diseases and keeps your heart healthy. It helps in releasing stress hormones and keeps you stress-free.
Keep your heart healthy by consuming this natural supplement:
They are rich in healthy fats, calcium, folate and several vitamins which help reduce the risk of heart failure. The iron content in oats can help manage your cholesterol levels and lowers the risk of coronary heart diseases.
Have a healthy skin with this food:
The starchiness of the skin helps keep your skin hydrated. It helps in getting rid of the itchy skin and balances your pH levels. Presence of vitamin B in these oats helps you keep away from many skin problems.
Besides, these are a great addition to your weight loss diet. It can also help build your immunity and can lower the risk of cancer.
Steel Cut Oats.
How to use:
You can use it in either of the ways:
- Keep it aside in boiling water overnight and let it be covered. In the morning, quickly heat them up and consume it raw.
- Cook it in boiling water with simmer uncovered for 25-30 minutes and stir occasionally.
- You can serve it with milk or yoghurt. Add honey or sugar or sorghum syrup or any other syrup that you desire. Top it with your favourite nuts or fresh or dried fruits.
- You can also cook delicious upma with these oats or add them to your smoothies and health bars.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
- Packed in a facility that contains Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Aids in Weight Loss, Heart Healthy|
|Good Source Of||Vitamin B, Iron|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|