No Added Sugar Muesli 1000gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich in fibre.
- Low in carbs.
- 100% natural and sucrose-free.
- Good source of iron.
- Rich source of proteins.
- Availability:In Stock
Kick-start your day with a bowl of our No Added Sugar Muesli. Made with the same blend of natural rolled oats, wheat flakes, jowar flakes, dried fruits, seeds and nuts, this pack of Muesli is equally delicious and wholesome to consume.
True Elements No Added Sugar Muesli is a special variant of muesli with no sucrose, specially crafted for health-conscious people trying to give up on sugar. It has all the taste of muesli but with the blessing of no added sugar in it for the sugar conscious health freaks. A simple, raw muesli with real and natural superfood ingredients without sugar, preservatives or artificial colour or flavours. It consists of freeze-dried figs in it. The fruits are dried using a new dehydration technology by keeping them in cold temperature below 0 degree Celsius for freezing followed by immediate dehydration. The sugar content is only fruit sugar and it does not contain any refined sugar.
When rehydrated in liquid, these fruits develop the same taste, feel and texture as that of fresh fruits. Also, since they are exposed to a very low temperature, it retains all the nutrients.
How can No Added Sugar Muesli help improve your health?
- Want to stay away from the risk of heart diseases? Consume a bowl of this muesli: It contains zero cholesterol and trans fat, hence is healthy for the heart. Dietary fibre present in this helps in lowering the cholesterol and hence keep the risk of heart attacks, strokes, etc at bay. Also, since it has no sugar, it can be highly recommended to diabetics who are on a strict no-sugar diet.
- Want to strengthen your immune system? The minerals and vitamins help in the overall functioning of the body by keeping the dangerous bacteria away from entering into the body and improves the immunity of your body. It consists of iron in high quantities which keeps the risk of certain blood-related disorders at bay.
- Aids in weight loss: Being a rich source of dietary fibre, it promotes satiety and reduces hunger pangs, thus helping in weight loss. It is also a fulfilling breakfast food to kick-start your day and keeps you active throughout.
- Aids in lowering blood pressure: Oats and whole grains present in this helps in controlling the blood pressure due to the low number of calories and cholesterol present in it, which manages the blood sugar levels and prevents sudden sugar spikes.
- Anti-ageing food: Antioxidants can protect the skin from free radical damage. Antioxidants prevent the foreign particles from entering into the body and sticking to the cells of the body, which damages the skin tissues and hampers the skin health. They can even help in the proper functioning of the brain cells, thus reducing stress.
Whole Wheat Flakes, Whole Jowar Flakes, Rolled Oats, Almonds, Dry Figs, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
No Added Sugar Muesli can be served at breakfast with hot/cold milk, yoghurt. It can also be served with ice creams or can be added to your cakes and smoothies. You can even eat it directly as a crunchy snack.
Store in an airtight container to avoid moisture contamination. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 30 days of opening.
Contains Almonds, Gluten and Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts.
|Health Benefits||Good Choice for Diabetics, Lowers Cholesterol|
|Good Source Of||Soluble Fibre, Magnesium|
|Shelf Life||9 Months|