Calorie Burner Weight Loss Combo
- Rolled oats are highly rich in antioxidants.
- Available in natural form and totally gluten-free.
- Oolong tea helps in improving mental alertness.
- Spearmint green tea aids in digestion and boosts respiratory health.
- Raw chia seeds are a rich source of fibre and omega-3 fatty acids.
Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/- Use Code: TRUE10
Are you really struggling and finding ways to lose pounds of weight? Then this food combo can be an easier option for you.
True Elements Weight Loss Combo comes up with a fusion of products which will help you lose weight in a healthy way. Consumption of these products will not only fulfil your weight loss programs but will also leave you healthy and active throughout. Being extremely low in calories, it keeps your weight under control and prevents sugar spikes, thus keeping you safe from blood pressure problems.
True Elements Gluten-free Rolled Oats:
Rolled Oats are a rich source of fibre which keeps your stomach full for a longer period of time and balances the intake of other meals throughout the day, thus promoting weight loss. It is one of the best breakfast foods which gives you the required energy to get you going through the day. Also, since they are naturally gluten-free, it can be beneficial for celiac patients as well.
True Elements Oolong Tea
Oolong tea consists of a polyphenolic compound which is effective in controlling the metabolism of the body and helps in reducing fats. It also aids in reducing obesity up to certain extent. Since it has the benefits of both, green tea and black tea, it meets all the requirements of the nutrients your body needs for proper weight management.
True Elements Spearmint Green Tea
Spearmint Green Tea consists of caffeine and catechins which speeds up the metabolism and helps in burning calories, thus promoting weight loss. Addition of mint to green tea reduces bloating and other stomach problems caused by losing weight. Hence, spearmint green tea is an effective drink to keep you healthy enough to fight obesity.
True Elements Raw Chia Seeds
Chia Seeds are high in zinc which helps in increasing the level of leptin. Leptin is a hormone which is responsible for regulating the appetite of the human and hence can get you in shape by speeding up the energy levels. During summer, just a glass of water with a few spoons of Chia Seeds can prevent you from dehydration and provides a cooling effect to your stomach.
Gluten-free Rolled Oats, Oolong Tea Leaves, Spearmint Leaves, Raw Chia Seeds.
How to use:
- Gluten-free Rolled Oats can be replaced in place of rice during meals or can be consumed as a breakfast in the morning.
- Oolong tea and Spearmint Green tea can be consumed as a morning tea or can also be consumed before going to bed for better results.
- Raw Chia Seeds can be consumed as a snack or can be added to salads, soups, smoothies, on top of bread, etc.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.