For a quick morning breakfast, we have this warm and sweet treat that gets ready in 10 minutes and tastes awesome!
1 tbsp caramel sauce/caramel syrup
2 cup milk
1 tbsp nuts of your choice
1 tbsp berries mix
Pinch of salt
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Soak the True Elements Instant Oats in milk for 2-3 minutes in half cup milk.
- Now heat a pan and add milk in it.
- Let the milk come to a gentle simmer and then add the oats.
- Let the oats cook for about 5 minutes. Turn the flame off and let the oats remain undisturbed for about two minutes.
- Add salt and caramel syrup/caramel sauce in it and mix well.
- While serving garnish with your favorite fruits and nuts and serve warm.