Category Manager – Breakfast and Snacks
|Title / Designation
||Category Manager – Breakfast and Snacks
||Graduate, preferred with post graduation from tier 1 or 2 B-Schools
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales or category management in Foods / FMCG companies, having business turnover Rs.75 to 100+ Cr annually
- The Category manager would be responsible for the revenue targets as well as the maintaining the healthy gross margins across multiple E-com channels & Offline (GT/MT).
- Building focused efforts to protect the base business & incremental business across online and offline channels at sub category/SKU level.
- Competitive bench marking and product performance analysis on a timely basis for the channel. Building defensive and attacking tactical plans based on competitors moves to project the short term and long term business objectives.
- Close coordination with offline sales team to drive trade activations.
- Hands on experience with Amazon ecosystem – driving business through marketplace, FBA & pantry model.
- Experience on building/growing the base business and incremental business using the Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and ACoS.
- Drive insight based actionability through data points from Amazon analytics.
- Owning P&L for the relevant category in alignment with business goals.
- Owning up the new launch planning for the set of accounts and deliverables which includes 3 projected volume built up, launch support i.e consumer offers/marketing activities at each account (E-com +Offline).
- Managing the rolling forecast & help demand planning team with updated forecasting for supply-chain management.
- Communication & Engagement with the respective Client Account Managers
|Other Key Skills
Startup Cultural Fit:
- willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organization multitasking, critical thinking, and comfortable with tactical execution
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem solving - Should be good at
Send your CV to email@example.com