Oats Banana Pancakes
What better than some Pancakes? These delicious and fluffy banana pancakes are great when you feel like binging on something healthy. With a twist of Chia seeds, the pancakes turns out even more Delicious and Wholesome! These are also egg-free, refined sugar-free, and a delicious healthy vegan pancake recipe to start the day.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Add 1.2cups of Oat flour, 1tbsp baking powder, 2tbsp chia seeds, 1spoon of honey and 1/2cups of milk.
- Make sure to mix all the dry ingredients first and then gradually mix milk & honey.
- Let the batter sit for 10mins.
- Cook it over a lightly oiled pan just as you would cook a dosa, flip when bubbles appear for approx 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with drizzled honey over top!