Chia Basil Pudding
Who doesn't love dessert for breakfast? Especially the ones you make a night before, nothing like it.
1 tbsp True Elements chia seeds
2 cups milk
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp True Elements berries mix
1/2 cup mixed fruits
- Soak True Elements Basil seeds in water for about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl or Mason jar take milk.
- Add chia seeds, soaked basil seeds and mix well.
- Add honey in it. Add True Elements berries mix.
- Keep this in the refrigerator for overnight.
- In the morning, garnish with fruits and berries and serve chilled.