Chia and Berry Smoothie
Berries are a rich source of antioxidants. Incorporating these into the diet could be tricky as eating them plain can get boring sometimes. Here we bring a chia and berry smoothie for you that is rich in antioxidants and is very healthy.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Soak chia seeds in milk for about half an hour.
- In a mixer jar first, add fresh mulberries and dried cranberries and grind them to a fine paste.
- Now add soaked chia seeds to the mixer jar and grind it well.
- At this stage, you can add honey depending on the sweetness of the smoothie.
- You can add milk to adjust the consistency of the smoothie.
- Serve the smoothie in a bowl. Top it with the daily dose mix and serve chilled.