Chia Cold Coffee
Summer is here and so is the season of refreshing cold beverages. Here we bring everyone’s favourite cold coffee with the goodness of chia seeds.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take chia seeds in a bowl and add half a cup of milk to it. Keep it aside for around 10-15 minutes.
- In a mixer grinder add milk, coffee powder, and Raw Honey. Grind it till everything is well combined.
- At this stage, you can add a tbsp of the vanilla ice cream for thickness.
- While serving, In a glass add the soaked chia seeds, then add the cold coffee and top it with ice cream.
- You can add ice to the glass if required.