Chia Dalgona Coffee
Dalgona coffee was a huge trend last summer so we tried our version with a layer of chia seeds, and it turned out pretty awesome!
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp coffee powder
2 tbsp True Elements Chia Seeds
2 tbsp hot water
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Soak chia seeds in half a cup of milk for 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl take sugar, coffee powder, and hot water. Beat this mixture with a beater or electric beater. The mixture should become foamy and light
- In a serving glass, Add the first layer of soaked chia seeds.
- Add cold milk on top of it.
- now add ice as per your requirement.
- top this mixture with the coffee froth.
- sprinkle some raw chia seeds for garnishing.
- Serve chilled.