Chia Fruit Custard
Right when you crave for some real-fruit custard, some delicious dessert to curb your sweet cravings, this calcium-rich Chia Fruit Custard is what can delight your taste buds!
250 ml milk
1 tbsp custard powder
2 tbsp sugar
Fruits as per preference like mangoes, grapes, bananas, strawberry.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Mix custard powder in 50 ml of milk to completely dissolve and form thick consistency.
- Add sugar to the remaining milk and bring it to boil.
- Add the paste slowly to boiling milk and stir continuously.
- Cook for few minutes. Turn of the flame.
- Add the chia seeds and give a careful soft mix while hot.
- Add in the fruits and let the custard cool and set in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Enjoy cool.